- Classically-trained and highly accomplished – three piano performing diplomas and a Conservatorium graduate.
- Classical / contemporary examinations, eisteddfods, auditions, concerts and events.
- Professional, easy to work with and extremely dependable.
- All music provided in advance of the first rehearsal / final performance.
- Minimum two (preferably three) weeks’ notice of final performance.
Piano accompanying is a very specific skill that takes numerous years to hone. As it’s dissimilar to performing as a soloist or in small / large ensembles, it demands a different set of abilities.
Via countless collaborations, I’ve had the opportunity to work with an array of instrumentalists and vocalists in a variety of contexts and settings. In accompaniment sessions, I freely share the knowledge and experience I’ve acquired, assisting not only in rehearsal-format but in overall preparations, too.
As an adept piano accompanist, I’m available to support both instrumentalists and vocalists in a systematic, stylistic approach that ensures an organised, refined performance.
Accompaniment Experience: Soloists, Small / Large Ensembles, Choirs
- 2012 – Present: Private Studio, Red Hill.
- 2009 – 2011: St Columba’s Primary School, Wilston.
- 2006 – 2008: Lourdes Hill College, Hawthorne.
- 2005: Kedron State High School, Kedron.
- 2004: Various Schools, Brisbane.
- 2003: Lourdes Hill College, Hawthorne.
- 2001 – 2003: Various Schools, London.
- 1998 – 2001: St Joseph’s College, Gregory Terrace, Spring Hill.